What You’ll Need:
- One old dozen-egg carton
- 12 wooden eggs
- Non-toxic acrylic paint (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple)
- 6 paintbrushes
- Starting with red, paint the first two side-by-side slots of the egg carton.
- Paint two eggs red.
- Moving to orange, paint the next two side-by-side slots of the egg carton.
- Paint two eggs orange.
- So on and so fourth. Pictures below may help to explain.
- Demonstrate placing one red egg in either of the red slots. Continue demonstrating as needed.