What you’ll need:
- One 4-pack of glass bowls from Dollar Tree ($1) Link
- Black acrylic paint (non-toxic!)
- Orange acrylic paint (non-toxic!)
- One pack of black cat erasers from the Target One Spot ($1)
- One pack of orange pumpkin erasers from the Target One Spot ($1)
- Two paint brushes
- A tray
- Tongs or child tweezers *optional (Dollar Tree, 4pk for $1)
- Paint one glass bowl orange, set out to dry
- Paint one glass bowl black, set out to dry
- Place bowls on tray
- Combine 5 pumpkin erasers and 5 cat erasers into one bowl
- Place tongs on tray if using
- Present on shelf
Guidance: As needed
- Remove the activity from the shelf and carry it over to the work rug
- Demonstrate moving the black cat erasers to the black bowl or the orange pumpkin erasers to the orange bowl
- Extend this activity by using smaller tongs or tweezers.
- If your child does not know how to use tongs yet, simply do not include them in the activity.
*Activity may include small pieces, parental supervision required.