What You’ll Need:
- One pack of decorative wooden trees from the Target Dollar Spot (DPCI 234-03-0189, $3)
- One copy of my free PDF printable Christmas Counting Trees
- Optional* Laminator
- A small basket
- A tray
- Print one copy of my free PDF printable (above), or two copies if you cannot find the decorative wooden trees at Target (You’ll cut out the individual trees in the second set and use them as the counters).
- *Optional laminate the printables.
- Cut out the 3 counting cards and place on the tray.
- Place the the decorative wooden trees (or the printed trees) in the small basket.
- Present on shelf
- Introduce the work to your child.
- Demonstrate properly carrying this work to the work rug or table.
- Demonstrate placing one tree on the #1 counting card.
- Demonstrate placing two trees on the #2 counting card.
- Demonstrate placing three trees on the #3 counting card.
- Place all trees back in the basket.
- Demonstrate properly returning this activity to it’s place on the shelf.